The Faculty of Diplomacy and Peace Studies was established in late 2004 to steer the implementation of academic programs in the areas of diplomacy and peace. This follows the abolishment of the Institute of Peace and Security Studies which had been coordinating studies in the areas of peace and security from 2010 to 2015. The School houses all programs offered to such organizations working in the field of Peace sector.
The Faculty not only offers academic programs but also has the mandate to coordinate collaborations with institutions dealing with security and who have entered into or are willing to enter into partnerships with the University to offer training to their personnel.
Founder & President at The Post-Conflict Research Center (PCRC). Editor-in-Chief at Balkan Diskurs. Sarajevo Project Manager at Warm Foundation. Researcher, journalist, peacebuilding practitioner & human rights defender.
Velma Saric (Bosnia)
Head of the Department
Department of Diplomacy and Peace Studies
- International Relations & Diplomacy
- International Law
- International Peace Studies
- Media and Peace
- Peace Education
- International Law and Human Rights
- International Law and the Settlement of Disputes
- Conflict Resolution, Peace and Development
- Sustainable Peace in the Contemporary World
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development
- Environment, Development and Peace
- Gender and Peace building
- International Law and Diplomacy
- International Law and Security Studies
- International Law and Strategic Studies
- Conflicts Management & Peace Studies